Friday, May 1, 2009

tonight


tonight is the night.

im thinking about friends.

id like to quote my father here in saying..."i have a million friends" .

my dad and i are a lot alike in that way.


today was my official last day working for L'Oreal USA. I still work with them, but now i am considered an inependent contractor. sounds like i do roofs...call me and i'll come out for a free estimate.


tonight was a funny night. i took a nap and then headed over to ronin for a cosmo. god i love cosmos.

i love going to dinner alone, because you get to see things you normally wouldn't while dining with company. a lot of striped express mens studio collard shirts. a litter of wet seal clubbing halters and about a bakers dozen of fadoras.

i need to get out of michigan. i love everything about michigan, but i need to see everything before i can know for sure. it makes it a lot easier when your lover is as free-spirited and in it as you are. scorpios.


my little glow worm. she toots a lot when i hold her and sounds like a tiny tug boat. i love her

i love charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment