Friday, May 1, 2009

hair






i cannot even wait to feel hair in between my fingers all day every day.

why don't we all go ahead and take a good look at this sexy iconic diva.

jean seberg is the reason i cut my hair short...i ended up looking a little bit more like bob dylan, but that is beside the point. short hair is sexy. short hair with minimal product... i want long hair, i dream about it and even think about heading downtown to "we be cuttin' hair N stuff" for a curly weave.

if you have never cut all of your hair off before, this summer would be an appropriate time. you must let me do it.

you could be wearing a pair of fuckin pleated dad jeans with a looney tunes leather jacket and if your hair looks stellar then you are it...you are the icon.

trendy clothes and fads come in and out like Anne Heche...style does not...don't be mindless. next time you go into the salon for a new DO, i suggest you DO some reasearch; some soul searching if you will. what do YOU like. because trust me Christina Applegate's chunk highlights are not going to look good on Tracey, and Christian Sorreano's twinked out sugar baby hair cut will definately NOT look good on you either Steve.....Steve.

come into my salon and let me help you figure out what YOU want and what looks good on you. you're the only one that matters. you are in charge. you are the true designer here. write your full name down, now say it...out loud.

suck on that.



cheveux est le seul accessoire

-jj

1 comment:

  1. hi :) my name is mariah and I stumbled upon your blog as I was looking for a picture of jean seberg's haircut, and boy am I glad! I've been sitting here pondering if I would be able to pull off such a haircut and so I am curious as to whether or not you think I will be able to if I chose to get it cut.

    ReplyDelete