Monday, August 10, 2009

living

sometimes you will see when you walk through life you just get it right, its a natural high...thats the big idea.


big changes tearing at the seams with a few constants that seem to good to be true....family, love, opportunity.


my body is done and telling me to get it together and work.
my brain is bored of the normal and asking me to please take it for a passionate ride.
my heart is prepared to take the ultimate risks for love and life itself. to know that one life is not a lot. it's not many lives, it's just one. which is not that many.
now is the time to listen... to make it all happen. turn my words and thoughts and fantasies into a live performance.
one where everyone stands at the end and claps, cries and feels fulfilled.

living a life of meaning. where the ocean comforts the sand the last record comes to an end that kisses your ears goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment